Once you understand their level of interest, you’re able to make changes to your website and help potential clients to get to the “hey I like your product or service” stage in the conversation. It’s the one that you would normally have if you were a brick and mortar business.
Get Great Insights To Your Marketing and Growth Questions
Validate then Scale
Get Smart About The Conversation Your Clicks (actual people) Are Having With Your Business
Here’s a brief look at some of outcomes of Measurement Marketing for both organic (SEO) and paid clicks:
• You know their journey to get to those landing pages.
• You know if they saw your offer, lingered, almost bought, then left.
• You know which channel — Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube is where your people are at and you can go deep with that kind of content.
• You save money, energy and time
• You get your message and content marketing strategy in alignment with how your potential customers like to freely learn about you before they give you their time and contact details.
This keeps your email list cleaner. Your ad spend is tighter. And your content marketing efforts leaner.
You can make that great idea of yours have a longer lifespan because instead of slamming it in everyone’s face who comes to your website you can segment and show it to the people who would find you offer irresistible.
When you market from knowing your numbers you have the ability to control who comes into your top of funnel in an optimised and targeted way. You don’t show all your cards and you hide landing pages from the people who don’t get you yet. That way when you spot a break in your funnel and you compare your % rate of people who see your offer (or landing page) to how many convert, you can be sure it’s not them it’s something on your side of the fence… content, design, ads, optimisation for mobile…. Basically, once you know what it is, you know how to fix it, fast.